Saturday 20 December 2014

True Life Story Of an Orphan-Dont Cry please

Life Story Of an Orphan

Thanks for this oppurtunity to relieve my heart of heavy pains and to see what people might say to encourage me.
Im an orphan and was barely two when i lost my parents as i was told by my uncle who raised me.
I never missed my parents at that tender age due to my uncles care and love for me because i was the only child of his late brother(my father).He was a successful businessman though he took over my late fathers business when he died.I know many of you would be asking about my mother.Just like my uncle narrated the story to me when i was ten,both my father and my mother died in a ghastly motor accident along Lagos -Ibadan express way while coming back from Akure, my home town.


I dreamt big because my uncle promised me so much as a young growing up boy.He told me wonderful stories of how he would send me to the United Kingdom to further my studies.I saw no limits in my future.I lived with him and the wife till i  was enrolled in a federal government college.I wont go into details narrating my uncle's love for me.

One afternoon,we were having our siester in the school hostel,my school teacher called me outside in an unusual way telling me that i should follw him to his quarters.Quickly and hurriedly i followed him.From that very moment eclipse took place in my life.He broke the worst news i ever had in my life.My uncle was dead and i was taken home.

It now dawned on me that life was not what i thought.Nobody was close to me? Nobody asked me what my needs were.At this stage i was in my junior secondary (jss3) about to write my junior WAEC exams.
I stayed with my late uncles wife this period and she treated like a slave unexpectedly.I now realised that i was an orphan.She didnt send me back to school to at least write my exams that was few weeks before the unfortunate incident ,instead i lost almost one academic year before she enrolled me in a nearby secondary school where i started jss3 class afresh.

Life became unbearable for me,sometimes,she would make me go hungary to' teach me a lesson'. I felt like an orphan for the first time in my life.She called me names,beat me until neigbours intervened.On one of those occassions i drank Jik(bleach) before her and she watched me roll on the floor in agony untill our neighbour who heard me shouting came to my rescue.Two years with my late uncles wife may take a lifetime to exhaust my story about it.

Our neighbours gathered themselves and went in search of my fathers only sister who swiftly took me with her.Though she was not financilally bouyant but life was a lot better with her.I finished my school in Akure with an exceptional result that changed my life.People around knew my late parents and story sorrounding their early death.I was favoured in the eyes of some rich men in my home town.Professor ADE (surname withheld), my father's childhood friend became my living father and today he made sure i got to the level of education i ever prayed for.Thanks to everyone who made me feel accepted again especially my aunty who recued me and made sure i never lacked garri during my university days.

Thats the story of my life and i believe somebody has really learnt something from it. You may like this story too


Im speechess at this story.I can only encourage you to believe God because he that made you to survive up till now will sure keep you and protect you.But dont reward your uncles wife according to her deeds because she must have heard about your success stories.Maybe one day she will come back to apologise.Its well.


Leave a message to encourage this youngman and Please click on the share buttons bellow and let your friends read and be encouraged

From now ,we will be shortlisting the best five published stories sent in by blog readers at the end of the month and put them up for voting here.Whichever has the highest like votes gets a cash reward.
Goodluck In Advance
Send your stories to :newsburster@gmail.com
Go straight to the point and let it be original on any area of life experience.

3 comments:

  1. Story that touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God u live to tell dis story.Ive seen maids treated dis way around

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hasnt ur uncle's wife seen u so far.revenge for God .its well.

    ReplyDelete

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free