Wednesday 26 November 2014

Tonto Dike Launches Her NGO



The beautiful nollywood actress  Tonto Dike today launched her maiden foundation that caters for women abused and victims of unwanted pregnancy.see what she wrote on her instagram
Today is a beautiful day for me

Today is the official kick off of THE TONTO DIKEH FOUNDATION

Today we're holding a Press Conference for the The Tonto Dikeh Foundation

TODAY is the Day the Lord has made,the day I have been waiting for,this is an Opportunity to be a blessing to so many people around the World

The Tonto Dikeh Foundation is a Non profit Organisation which caters for Abused Women, Unwanted pregnancy as a result of Molestation/Rape etc and Motherless Children All around the world.

We coming with a special Package,We are Passionate About this. I have teamed up with hospitials,clinics,different charity organisations, churches, mosques, well meaning personalities in the society and government, together we can Save Souls.

I promised God 3 years Ago that If he made me Whole again I'll touch and Save lives** Help me fulfill my Promise to God #THANKFULHEART

#THETONTODIKEHFOUNDATION #THETONTODIKEHFOUNDATION #THETONTODIKEHFOUNDATION

Big ups Poko baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free