Wednesday 3 December 2014

Lady Gaga Raped at 19?



28-year-old music star Lady Gaga revealed that she was raped as teenager by a man 20 years older than her, The Independent reports. Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (real name), who is famous for her epatage performances, was asked about the controversial song Swine, the lyrics of which suggests that she was raped by a record producer.
The interviewer asked directly: “Were you raped by a record producer? Was that what happened to you? […] I feel like you were raped by someone.” Responding to the question, the pop-idol said: “I went through some horrific things that I’m able to laugh [at] now, because I’ve gone through a lot of mental and physical therapy and emotional therapy to heal over the years. My music has been wonderful for me.
“I was a shell of my former self at one point. I was not myself. To be fair, I was about 19. I went to Catholic school and then all this crazy stuff happened, and I was going, ‘Oh, is this just the way adults are?’ I was very naive.” Gaga said she had been seriously traumatized by the incident and it had taken her 4 years to come to terms with the attack. “I was like, just keep going. […] I wasn’t even willing to admit that anything had even happened… I didn’t tell anybody. I didn’t even tell myself for the longest time.” The singer stated however that she did not want to be defined by the incident as she said: “I’ll be damned if somebody is gonna say that every creatively intelligent thing I ever did is boiled down to one d******* that did that to me.”

2 comments:

  1. raped? lady gaga ,i dont believe u

    ReplyDelete
  2. is rape in ur dictionary






























































    is rape in ur dictionary? hahahahahah.when every every is bared


    ReplyDelete

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free