Monday 22 December 2014

Angelina Jolie Appreciates working With Brad Pitt


Angelina Jolie Appreciates working With Brad Pitt
How good it could be to see a celebrity couple say good things about themselves.Angelina Jolie revealed how working together with Brad Pitt strenghtened their relationship.
They both filmed a new drama written and directed by Jolie.See her sweet enconiums on her man:

 "Sharing something in a deep artistic way, it's something I think is necessary for artistic couples. I hadn't realized how good it would be for us."
 "I had missed being that free as an actor, and to do that depth of work, and what a pleasure it was to do it with Brad, because I really saw him as an actor, not just the man I loved. In the end, it was an amazing thing, because there's no actor who wants to help me more, or push me more as an actress, or give me more as a director or writer than my husband, and there's no man I want to see succeed more than him. We were so there for each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free