Sunday 21 December 2014

Nigerian Music Celebrity Kecee Shows off Flashy Cars

Music Celebrity Kecee Shows off Flashy Cars

Nigerian music celebrity,Kecee the" Limpopo" crooner  has expressed his thankful heart for the year 2014 through his Instagram by showcasing his customized gold plated 2014 Cadillac Escalade.Here is what he said:


 Kecee Shows off Flashy Cars

"So far this year God has been so good to me,sold out concerts,successful tours,endorsements e.t.c. So I decided to bless myself with a new Cadillac Escalade. My fans are still my greatest asset , so I’ve decided to give out Scholarship to any level before the year runs out and also another Miss fine face contest with bigger & better Prizes. #ilovemyfans #Kcee #fivestarmusic #ogadinma”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free