Wednesday 24 December 2014

Life Story-Armed Robbery Experience I Have ever had

Life Story-Armed Robbery Experience
A guest writer who wants to remain anonymous wrote in this story,but it sounded like a drama and rib cracking too.Guy fear no be here ooo as u said. Read and learn.
It was a night of horror i will never forget easily in my life.This happened on the 2nd of November 2011.Armed robbery had been sounding like the 'story of the God's' to me till I experienced it physically.
I was on my way to Abuja that faithful night.Close friends had been warning me to desist from undertaking night journeys but i developed deaf ears.I used to find it convenient because i'm allergic to long distant journey.I always liked to sleep in the bus and wake up in the morning at my destination.


Thats by the way.We embarked on this journey from 7pm and immediately i slept off as usual.After some time,I noticed our vehicle had halted and that woke me up.Without much panick in me,i asked the passenger sitting next to me where we were and he replied "Lagos/ Ibadan expressway.The next thing, the driver announced that everybody should come down for a change of tyre.On stepping down,we discovered that  the two tyres to the right hand side were flat.

Immediately i realised this and found out we were in a no-man's land,it dawned on me that there was more to that than just flat tyres.I rushed to where i kept my bag which contained all my school certificates from primary to university level which i went to pick from Lagos for my job.I moved some distance away from the bus and dropped the bag in a corner.As i was walking back to join the rest as they stood waiting for the driver to change one of the tyres so that we could manage it to a nearby residential area,what i heard was gun shots from different directions.
You can imagine how i reacted.Involuntarily i noticed i was in a little bush covered by few grasses and shrubs inbetween the two lanes few meters away from the vehicle.My heartbeat increased to the highest level.

As i was there observing,i discovered that many couldn't run and were beaten mercilessly(see beating).some were crying helplessly.The more i listened ,the more my nervousness increased.The yellow shirt i put on appeared white to my eyes and hurriedly i pulled it off to avoid being spotted.As a very fair person in complexion,my colour looked whiter than the shirt i pulled off.While i was putting on the shirt back,the armed robbers made a loud annoucement that shook my entire body like an earthquake."If you know where you are hiding in this bush,if we search and see you there,you are a dead man"

Without delay I tried to declare what our church pastor used to advice us to say before armed robbers to challenge our fate.To my greatest surprise i forgot every line of it.The only thing that came out of my mouth was"Officer i dey here oooo" Haaa fear no be here oo. And they replied,come out with any damned thing you are hiding there and throw your hands in the air".If you had seem me trembling as i made my way out of the bush ,You go pity me.As i dropped my phone and money into their offering box just like others who came out of the bush did too,i collected my first explosive slap of my life and was asked to lie down close to the rest by the road side.

One of the female passengers lying close to me started another drama with me.Can you imagine what she muttered into my ear while shaking visibly?"They took my N100k i sold from my wares, will they give me back? Not being in the mood to utter a word ,i made sure i shifted some meters away from her.

When they finished dispossessing us of our money and phones,they ordered us back into our vehicle.That very moment ,i remembered a similar incident i read in the newspaper where robbers set their victims on fire after ordering them back into their vehicle.I said my last prayers and prayed for His intervention.


While we seated their ,i noticed that some vehicles,especially from the same transport company tried to stop but sensed danger and sped off.We remained there till 4am when we heard voices nearby.I thought it was the driver and few other passengers that escaped.Lo and behold,the same group of robberscame back for part two.This time they blamed us for not producing enough money and asked "where are you coming from sef?" and we chorused "Lagos".Now they started searching us one after the other.In the process,they took my shoes and shirt and left me almost half naked.

The next morning ,other vehicles stopped to sympathise with us.One of them even gave me the bathroom slippers I got back to Abuja with.

Please ooooo,People should stop taking night bus because ive really witnessed what people were warning me about.



 I M SURE SOMEONE LEARNT A GREAT LESSON FROM THIS STORY. I THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE. BUT YOU A GOOD CHARACTER THERE
 RELATED STORIES
Has destruction of life become part of us
from commercial motorcyclist to Admin. Manager 
story of an orphan

 PLEASE KEEP CLICKING THE SHARE AND LIKE BUTTONS

The coments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and coment on issues posted on this it.

Send any message you may have to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com




PLEASE KEEP CLICKING THE SHARE AND LIKE BUTTONS



The coments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and coment on issues posted on this it.

Send any message you may have to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com
- See more at: http://chrisnewsburster.blogspot.com/2014/12/has-destruction-of-human-life-become.html#sthash.lrJVQsbY.dpuf



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free