Tuesday 30 December 2014

Omoni Oboli gives thanks to God for 2015

Shine your eye well in 2015! Lol! What can I say? God has been AMAZING!!! I want to shout it from the mountain tops! For the past 3 days, I have been reflecting and praying. Where can I start from to tell of His goodness and mercies in my life? The elevation this year was unimaginable! God took me places I never dreamt I would go! Despite all the enemy tried. Some actually said at a point 'this is her end' but God put them to shame! I nor fit lie, there was a quantum leap this year and it's only by Your grace Lord! Every time I think of His goodness in the past 3 days, I can't help but cry tears of joy. My family is alive and healthy! Ahhhh God is awesome! He chose to bless me not because I am the best or most righteous but for his own pleasure. Oghene migwo! 'Doh doh doh doh doh...Oghene doh...Oghene doh...doh doh doh doh doh...oghene doh Oghene doh' #wifemotheractressdirector #africanbarbie #thankGodforflawlessskin #realbeautycomesfromwithin #letyourinnerbeautyshineforth #IamdeeplyThankful #IamRoyalty #MyfatheristheKingofkings #Istaywinning #winningisinmydna

A photo posted by Omoni Oboli (@omonioboli) on

After reflecting on her life and achievements this 2014 Omoni Oboli took to her instagram page and shouted it loud from the mountain top,praising God for his goodness.As i always say hardwork pays and she could not have said it any better.i tap into that oo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free