Thursday 29 January 2015

Life Story:My Life as a prostitute-I need help

prostitute

Let me start by saying that I am a helpless prostitute.I am Jane by name,28 years and a hardcore prostitute at the  moment.Don't judge me please ,I ve lost my mother and I do not know who my father is.
I grew up to know that my mother gave birth to me out of wedluck and her family's efforts to find out who my father is proved abortive because my mother could not pinpoint any as my father.
I was a good girl who lived with her mum and grand mother till the age of 21 before I gained admission into the higher institution which my mother,through her struggles,was cattering for my needs.Things were relatively easy when I was in school but I could not boast of having everything an average girl could expect.
Things changed in my life when I lost my mother at 300 level.She had battled with cancer for more than two years.

So stranded and helpless,I could not afford to drop out of school at this point but no one was ready to see me through the remaining part of my University education.

I became a prostitute overnight against my life wishes.Looking for money for rent,school fees,maintenance was a very big challenge.This led to my aggressive prostitution.I mixed up with bad girls on campus,clubs and hotels who taught me the skills and I made money but could not attend classes or follow up my studies properly.Finally I came out with a very poor result.

Now as I always read stories here,I decided to share my own life story here because despite the fact that I meet big boys and make reasonable money,I do not know how to stop because it seems it is now part of me.

I am always afraid of quiting prostitution because I am afraid of what the future holds for me and I am not sure any company can accept me with my poor certificate.

I need advise please.Some people may suggest prayers but how can I survive if I stop now for prayers without support? Thanks in advance.READ MORE STORIES HERE

You really have to stop because I am sure you have made enough money as you said.Open any business you are interested in and start a new life.I believe this can help you greatly.

1 comment:

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free