Monday 26 January 2015

Mario Balloteli's ex-fiance bares why she broke up with the footballer

mario balloteli and girlgriend

Fanny Neguesha also a model  who engaged with the Liverpool striker,Mario Balloteli  in March 2014 revealed why she broke up with the footballer in september 2014.Read after the cut.....
‘He didn’t want to see me in photo-shoots or singing and dancing, I tried to explain to him that I had a career as well. But he just wouldn’t listen. Looking back maybe I was a bit too hasty.’ I should have taken a bit more time and thought about it before I accepted his proposal. He was a hard head and couldn’t accept I wanted my own career path as well. ‘In the end I returned the engagement ring to him. He was upset but we have both moved on now.’
mario balloteli and girlgriend



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free