Wednesday 28 January 2015

Life Story:Romance in the Night Bus to Onitsha


story romance in the bus
I am the Amebo General .Yes,I am narrating this romance story as it really happened.I'm sure many of you must have witnessed or have been involved in this kind of story but we Nigerians can 'pretend for Africa'.
My name is Madam Amebo on this story and I am sharing my experience on my night journey from Abuja to Onitsha.Story no be here oooo.Last two weeks I was at the park with so many passengers waiting for our luxurious bus to take off.At exactly 6:20 pm ,the bus left for Onitsha.
My seat number was 34 and there was a woman sharing the seat with me and right in front of us were a lady and a man , maybe in his late fifties.
I thank God that a good and God fearing woman led us in prayers for almost one hour and she arrested our attention while the prayer lasted.

Immediately she finished,the seat in front of me started shaking uncomfortably because my leg was right close to it.I became curious and restless because I realised that the two people in that seat were up to something.In addition to the shaking seat was moaning in hush hush way.I stylishly 'eye' the girl sitting next to me to find out whether she was observant as well and she was deep asleep.

While I was trying to have a clear view of the romance going on between this strange couple through a little space inbetween them(you know now),our vehicle stopped abruptly as if we ran into a ditch with a very terrible vibration.I felt something went terribly wrong.Everybody became worried and we all started asking questions about what went wrong because it was all dark.Eventually the driver announced that he lost control of the vehicle and we ran into a farm land that buried the front tyres and nothing could be done till the next day.

As we waited patiently in the bus for the next day,hmmmmmmmmm,the seat began moving again.This time everywhere was calm and quiet because the bus was not moving and many people were asleep.

Night journey Nawa.The man and the lady was in 'cloud nine' catching fun to the peak not minding who was observing.They did everything lovers do inside this bus and I'm sure I was not the only one enjoying the show until a woman rose up and screamed. "praaaaaaaaise the Lord" ,the lovers guarded themselves.The woman began preaching against such act with bible quotations cited intermittently and adviced that we should be thankful to God for sparing our lives from accident and warned the lovers to desist from fornication or risk destruction.

In the morning,I properly stared at their faces.Haha,the lady was such an ugly fellow that the handsome man could not speak with her while we waited for our vehicle to be towed out of the bush.

How can people fall in love so quickly even when they don't even know themselves 'from Adam' but they really aroused me so bad that I was even robbed of sleep that night.

Women,does this really mean we so easy to fall for a man?Nawa oooo

This kain story be as e get ooooo.Thank God something more terrible did not happen.Could it be the cause of the accident? Na God sabi that one ooo.CLICK HERE FOR MORE STORIES HERE

1 comment:

  1. funny story .hahahahahahha. really funny.

    ReplyDelete

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free