Friday 30 January 2015

My PVC collection shocking experience today


pvc
I am just coming back from the INEC's office located in Surulere Local government off Alhaji Masha road.Actually I happened to fall in the category of late hour rush Nigerians,but in any case it is not bad to make an effort.

 On getting to the office after being beaten by rain mercilessly,a lady I met there told me to go back to the area where I registered and that their staff are already in the field distributing our Permernent voters card,PVC at the Local government primary school in my neighbourhood.

When I got to the school hoping to quickly pick my PVC up and go back to work,to my greatest surprise,the teachers in the school said its been more than a week they saw the Independent National Electoral Commission,INEC staff at that location and they are not sure they will be back again till election time.

Based on the information coming from INEC office,its a known fact that the distribution of this PVC  will end tomorrow 31 of January 2015 and I don't have any hope of getting my voters card.I don't know whether this is a perculiar case in this local government but the general feeling is that the same experience is recorded nationwide.

How is your experience in your location? Is this to say I have been disenfranchised? Nawaooooo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free