Tuesday 27 January 2015

Samuel Eto strikes new contract with U C Sampdoria


Samuel Eto just took to his instagram page right now and announced his new contract with U.C.Sampdoria an Italian association football club based in Genoa, Italy.
Here is what the 33 year old Camerounian said:
"I have the pleasure to announce that I have signed a contract with U.C. Sampdoria for 3.5 years. Let's get ready for this new adventure full of ambitions. I can now say officially that I am Sampdoria player. Thank you very much to all my fans for the constant support!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free