Tuesday 3 February 2015

Reveal your girl friend and free me-Yvonne Nelson tells Dumelo

Yvonne Nelson and john Dumelo

This amazing Ghanian actress revealed the level of connection she has with her fellow Ghanian actor John Dumelo while wishing him a happy birthday.From my deductions it shows that there is a popular opinion that she dates John Dumelo which made her to beg him for a release of his girl friends picture to the public.Read her birthday wishes to her friend Dumelo.

"@ yvonnenelsongh I'm waiting for the day you'll post your girlfriend's pic for the world to see so I can be free.....the arguments are out of this world. In our pics we look so perfect but we won't last a week in a romantic relationship. I'll investigate every txt n every call......and I know you'll do the same.....you are more than just a best friend. You are a brother. It's your special day....your birthday.may God richly bless you and guide you. Have a blast. Enjoy ...I'm sure after reading this, you'll call me and shout😂 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 Happy Birthday @johndumelo1"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free