Saturday 13 December 2014

Angelina Jollie Wont Attend Her Movie''UNBROKEN'' Premier Because She Has Chicken Pox?


Yes,the 39 yea old wants to the clear about that by telling the world that she isn't a spoilt brat. She made this known of friday night saying that she wont be attending the upcoming promotional events as well as the premier of her movie ''UNBROKEN''.

As controversy rages after two Hollywood heavyweights' opinions of the actress were revealed in the Sony hacking scandal, Angelina took the unprecedented step of releasing a video statement.


Issued by Universal Pictures a very spotty Angelina, appeared upset but in good spirits as she revealed the news she will not be able to be there to represent the late Louis Zamperini, who the film is based on.

In the video message she said: 'I just wanted to be clear and honest about why I would be missing the Unbroken events in the next few days, which is that I found out last night that I have chicken pox.

'So, I will be home itching and missing everyone and I can't believe it because this film means so much to me. I just can't believe it, but such is life. There it is. Send everyone my love and I hope everything goes well.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free