Monday 19 January 2015

I had cold not cancer-Buhari


buhari's health
The All Progressive Congress APC presidential candidate has opened up on the purported prostrate cancer he is said to be diagnosed of in different quarters.
According to THIS DAY, speaking at the Rivers State Governor's Lodge, Abuja on Sunday, Buhari said, ''This desperation of misinformation that is being passed around will do nobody any good because our minds are being taken away from the serious issues of corruption and incompetence by the PDP.


''How they got the impression that I was sick, I do not know although I got a cold and that did not stop me from going through my schedule. A national daily reported that I was to jet out for a medical check-up yesterday, but here I am.

''I was in Nasarawa and Benue States yesterday. Tomorrow, I am going to be in two states. The day after tomorrow, in two more states. I am doing two states per day. How they got the impression that I was sick, I do not know although I had a cold, but that did not stop me from going through my schedule'', Buhari said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free