Friday 23 January 2015

Sammie Okposo's apology to Buhari for reposting unconfirmed reports

Sammie Okposo apology to Buhari

Sammie Okposo has taken to his online page to disassociate himself from a report which he reposted today saying that Buhari should be flogged for perjury. After, perhaps some verifications, he has come out to apologize to Muhammadu Buhari for the action. Here is what he said :

'i  reposted an uncomplementary and unconfirmed report about GMB which said he should be flogged for being involved in perjury and forgery i deeply apologise to GMB.he is old enough to be my father and my repost was very disrespectful,secondly for joining in an unconfirmed rumour about him that i personally can not proove again i apologise...i did not generate the report but i should not have reposted it for this im deeply sorry. my support for GEJ does not give me the right to judge and speak ill of GMB and any othercandidate my business is only to peacefully exercise my support and vote for the candidate of my choice its an election not a war to all who were offended as a result of my repost i apologise. lets pray for our country nigeria that God will help us have a violentfree election.Godbless nigeria peace will reign in nigeria'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free