Tuesday 20 January 2015

Life story:My wife ran away because i dont have sex with her-too fat

Life story:My wife ran away

 This is a case of love gone sour.Please read and enjoy:
I have been following your blog keenly for sometime now and have read some very interesting stories here and i find it appropriate to share my unforgettable life story here too.Just like the story you featured in the past, about a guys fiance that left without explanation.My own story is almost the same but in my own case,my wife has every reason to leave me and I will forever live to regret causing her pain.

 I got married in February 1995 to a girl I loved and dated for two and half years.She was a lovely ,beautiful and elegant young girl who had all that a man needs in a woman and in the right places too.Life was so good and enjoyable with her as at that point.

Things started turning around when she had our second son,Bola.I have eyes for good looks and I am moved when i see my woman appear smart without extra pounds and make-up moderately applied.
When we had this child,my wife took another appearance I never imagined.She put up so much weight against her former slim nature.Her hands and thighs got over bloated,In fact,she became too fat to my liking.

By the time I started noticing these changes in her body size,I used to to take her out for jogging and I encouraged her to keep doing so.Instead she complained of having no time for it because of the children.

As I said earlier,I loved my woman but my mindset towards sex is different.Fat women don't turn my sexual appetite on especially when i cannot move the lady around anyhow.

I take every blame you may lay against me but that was how our marriage cracks started.I never denied her and the children good things of life except sex because I was no longer having the sex urge around her..Whenever she drew closer,I froze like ice because I always imagined her weight and big size.

My wife kept complaining and complaining about sex denial and her imaginary extra-marital affair she always blamed me of.But to be honest I never kept any girl, but prefered masturbation whenever I had the urge.I even tried to force myself to get erection just to please her all to no avail.

Our families got involved when my wife brought them into the matter but I could not open up to them about my reasons after which they suggested that it could be a case of weak erection.

To cut the long story short,last September,she moved out of the house accusing me of silently killing her .I feel for her  but I wish I could salvage the situation to make her happy.On the other hand,I feel so much relieved  and I want chidren back but she refused.

Please does anybody have a similar problem like this?

I advice women to take exercise seriouly and watch their weight as well as their food intake because my wife can eat uncontrollably.I intend marrying again but afraid of a similar problem because my wife was too slim when I met her but now the story is different.Please keep my identity anonymous.

I dont even know where to start advising you from.If you asked me ,i would have advised you to work on your mind before allowing the situation to get too frustrated for your wife.Lets see if we can get good people to talk to you here and thanks for sharing. READ MORE STORIES HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free