Monday 19 January 2015

Uti Nwachukwu spoke on his personality-he is a happy man

Uti Nwachukwu personality

Uti Nwachukwu looked into the mirror and spoke to the man staring at him,giving a picture of who he thinks Uti is.After going through this wright up,there is no question about what goes on in the mind of this Big Brother Africa winner ,actor ,model,events compere and Tv host. Enjoy:

|"So this might sound conceited but YES I am my own MAN CRUSH! ๐Ÿ˜‚hehehe๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œEveryday I look in the mirror and look at UR Favoured life and say wooow!๐Ÿ˜ Uti shaa!!?!! Baba Jesu yu too love you oo!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ multitalented and passionate I love you Uti Nwachukwu! You are a very Hard working ,Kind hearted , loyal, disciplined and Generous Man who takes pride in Lifting the next person! You like to play and party shaa! Calm down !๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜. But The way God loves you is enviable Tho! In my next life I would want to come back as you Uti. I only wish the world could see and know you the way I do and you will never be preJudged again. However you can't please the world so the people that matter actually know you and Love you unconditionally! You inspire and motivate me to be better ! Yes sometimes you can be a pain in the butt ๐Ÿ˜‚ and be brash and overly sensitive but that's cos you are genuine and expect to be treated the same you show love appreciation and loyalty. Reality check bro๐Ÿ˜Not possible๐Ÿ˜‚. Uti Nwachukwu I gbadu UR sense of humour and style. You are my mentor! my Star! I trust you with all my heart and I love you beyond words can describe! thank you for making me fall in love with you Uti. I pray God continues to bless and multiply you and use you to a a level where the world will call you blessed in Jesus name! amen "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free