Monday 19 January 2015

Toke Makinwa seals a deal with Payporte


Toke Makinwa Payporte
"Toke Makinwa has been up to something all this while.Now she has reaveled a deal she just sealed with Payporte an online shopping company.Whao that must be a mouth watering deal I should say. Look at what she said:

Signed, Sealed and Delivered. Thank you Lord. Last year I shot a Tv commercial for Payporte, I got a call at the start of 2015 and we are starting this year with me as the face of Payporte.com
Payporte #Pay #Shop #Smile.
When a mans way pleases God, he makes the world at peace with him. Starting my year with a Bang. It's only January and I have my first endorsement in the bag. God has blessed me tremendously guys, there is a GOD. I am a living testimony that there is a God. Whaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt"

toke makinwa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free