Wednesday 17 December 2014

Nicky Minaj Dreams To Have a Baby-Fat Cute One haha


Nicky Minaj Dreams to Have a Baby

In an interview  Nicky Minaj granted  "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", she revealed her wish to start her own family.This is what she said.
  "I was just kind of being funny because people always ask me when are you going to slow down," the 32-year-old rapper replied, "So I figured to think of like an astronomical amount of money and tell them that so they would stop asking me. So, whenever I make $500 million." Ellen then added, "$500 million and you're going to take a break and have a family. Is that the goal?"


Nicki clarified, "I will have a family even if I don't have $500 million, but if I'm not taking a break for family, it would have to be because of $500 million." The host then joked, "It sounds like you need a break. By the way, if you have a family, that's not taking a break at all. You are you going to be exhausted."

The "Super Bass" hitmaker told Ellen, "I know but I want a cute little fat baby. I mean not now, but one day I want a cute fat baby." The host then jokingly asked, "What if it's not fat?" to which the rapper replied, "Then I don't want it."



I cant wait to see her beautiful baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free