Sunday 11 January 2015

Alex Ekubo begs fans to vote for Ik Ogbonna as AMVCA best actor


 Ik Ogbonna as AMVCA best actor
Here is how he put it expressing his passion for his friend to win his big African Magic best actor's award:
a Candle looses no Light by Lighting another Candle... Super proud of you & all your Achievements @ikogbonna like play like play, you're doing it Big...
This might be the only time you see me write this, i Love you bro, my Abia brother, my ying yang, my side kick, my Igbo Blood, my Partner in good deeds, my plumber, my carpenter & Overall Houseboy, Love you like a Fat kid loves Cake... Pls guys lets show Ik all the support you show me, & Vote & Campaign for him to Win #BestActor #Amvca2015, he's a really good kid, ignore the tattoos, na just small small winch dey worry am, Lol... On a real watch a few of his new movies & you see why, #MyRichBoyFriend #Ikogosi #WrongSelfie #HoneyMoonHotel #MisplacedDesires... God Bless you all !!! 🙌🙌🙌

alex ekubo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free