Tuesday 13 January 2015

I slapped my randy boss but I still love him

I slapped my randy boss


Let me start by introducing my self.I'm Efe by name and a 28 years old banker here in Lagos. I'm extremely beautiful and intelligent and my employers know what I can do with it on my job.
Please o,I have a big problem with my endowments.Everbody wants me for sex but no one wants to put the ring on.As I said,I have a very intimidating personality that if I walk into your office,you must open an account with me and have virtually all your money in other accounts transfered into it and you will keep disturbing my phone.This is Efe for you.


Many of my clients wants me for either sex or friendship but I notice that they all see me as being too expensive for a wife based on their reactions after a while and the end is always heartbreaking for me.But the truth is I'm not what they maybe thinking except that I don't play with my looks because of the nature of my job.

Now,I have this cute boss or branch Manager in my office who knows my capacity and contribution in the bank and always asks me out.Lest I forget,he is a happily married man with three kids.But i find it difficult to resist this man's advances.He is tooooo cute.Anytime we had good time together in any of our official engagements outside the bank ,i always feel guilty of  my actions for his status as a married man.


Before you judge me,please I have never made the first move instead he has been the one breaking the ice and I melt so easily because of his irressistable self.

One day,after our love session in one of the biggest hotels around,he kept whispering into my ears how he loves me.Something just came over me telling me how stupid i am sleeping with a married man without any dude around the corner ready to have me as wife.

As he kept touching and repeating those love songs,I violently broke away giving him an ear deafening slap that I cant tell how I managed to do it as I broke down in tears.To my greatest shock,while I was expecting something terrible to happen ,he said 'thank you' smiling.

From this point,our working relationship has been influenced by this incident because he feels so shy now talking to me and cant sack me because of my worth but I'm making plans to leave the bank against his advice even after that encounteR and again I still feel something for him especially now that he talks to me like a kid.What do i do please?

READ MORE STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free