Sunday 11 January 2015

My fiance left me without explanation,advice me please


My fiance left me without explanation
Please I would like to be known as Opeyemi on this my story.Thanks for this oppurtunity to share my love turned sour on your blog as my fiance left me without any explanation.

Actually,I met this young beautiful lady who happens to be a nurse in a hospital which i visited and we got attracted to each other at first sight and we talked briefly and exchanged contacts.From there we kept talking and got more familiar with each other to the extent that even our family and friends knew us as a couple to be.


On one of our weekend hangouts,I gave her a surprise engagement ring which she obviously expressed her happiness and excitement as i put it on her fingers.Few months later we started drawing up our marriage plans after several visits to her people to acquint them of our preparations.

One day,my fiance came to my house while i was resting at home as I just arrived from work after a stressful working day.What she came to reveal to me will ever remain a shocking experience of my life.My lovely girl suddenly changed and told me that she just developed this feeling that the marriage was not meant to be.

I was totally shattered by this reaction and she meant it because she even said that all my gifts and every dime spent on her throughout our relationship would be returned.I ran to her friends and family to help me find out what actually went wrong after she failed to give me more reasons why we should part ways just like that but i could not get help.


What pains me most is that we had never had any serious quarrel and were so much into each other and yes we had sex sometimes but not excessively.

Throughout the eight months of our relationship she never told me of anything that bothered her about me.Even her actions and reactions pointed to this.

I pray i get someone as good and beautiful as her because we finally parted ways but I am still hurt for not knowing what my fault was.I need advice please.


If I have to advice you,I would say that you are the luckiest man on earth.Maybe a big disaster has just been averted from your life mysteriously.Be thankful to God and be strong because you will definitely find love again.Good luck

 READ OTHER STORIES HERE
I'm an orphan,hear my story
from okada to admin. manager

1 comment:

  1. its well dear,some girls are witches.God really saved you

    ReplyDelete

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free