Tuesday 13 January 2015

Kylie Jenner covers Cosmopolitan February Issue

 Kylie Jenner  covers Cosmopolitan February Issues
Kylie Jenner covers Cosmopolitan Magazine February cover and she spoke on growing up and plastic surgery rumors.
On growing up in the public eye:"When I was like 10, 11, 12, I had a really hard time
with the media. During your adolescence,
girls deal with their peers at school, then
they go home and they don't have to deal
with it .
It was a lot more haters to
deal with … especially since I was younger
and my sisters were so beautiful and had it
all together. I can have my moments and
say that I don't want this life anymore, but I
wouldn't trade it for the world. The good is
definitely worth the bad."

On plastic surgery rumours:"You guys have watched me grow up since I was 9. My face
is going to get different. Now, I know how to
do my makeup, contour, and everything.
I'm not against surgery. I'd never say no,
but I don't desire it right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post with friends if you like it

The comments on this blog are not the opinion of the blog owner but that of those who read and comment on issues posted on this it.

Send any story or news you may want to be published on: newsburster@gmail.com .Its free